Actions We’re Taking Around COVID-19
With the COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know your health and safety is our utmost priority. The Arthur Murray Dance Centers of Princeton and Montclair are following the CDC recommendations for businesses and have put the following guidelines in place:
- All lessons will be taught based on CDC guidelines and specifications.
- Surfaces that are high touch will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day (i.e. counters, doorknobs, bathrooms, etc.).
- Masks will be required inside the studio at all times unless a medical reason prohibits the wearing of a mask.
- Team members and students are required to wash and sanitize hands before and after every private lesson.
- Hand Sanitizer is located throughout the studio and gloves will be provided based on the student’s preference.
- All team members will be prohibited from reporting to work if they are feeling any signs of illness or have been around anyone ill.
- Students who feel any sign of illness are asked to refrain from coming to the studio.
- Cancellation fees are waived during this time. We continue to encourage our clients and team members who do not feel well to stay home.
- Group Class and Practice Parties: All group classes and practices will continue to be held virtually through Zoom.
- Following the Mall’s guidelines, the Princeton Studio will be closing at 7 PM and the Montclair Studio will be closing at 8 PM Monday through Friday until further notice. Saturday hours will also vary based on the studio.
We know how vital dancing is to you and we miss dancing with you. Whether you dance for health and fitness, personal development or just relaxation and fun, we will continue to provide a clean and safe environment for you to enjoy! In fact, we are currently offering No-Touch and Virtual Personal Lessons for Singles & Couples. Contact us to schedule your lesson.
Thank you for being a valued member of our Arthur Murray Dance Family! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We cannot wait to dance with you again soon.
Arthur Murray Princeton & Montclair